Considered in the article institution is well known to many readers of our portal, as evidenced by the huge number of reviews that they have left under review. Some time ago, Casino X was subjected to a complete reconstruction, in connection with which we felt it necessary to once again discuss its advantages and disadvantages.
Casino X website
Casino X review
Casino X slots
Free play Casino X
Casino X bonuses, bonus codes, and promocodes
VIP club: privileges and loyalty program
Casino X mobile
Real money Deposits and Withdrawals
How to deposit and start playing?
Video casino review Casino X
Casino X website
When you open the main page of the official website, you immediately pay attention to the unusual design for an online casino. First of all, it is an unusual menu structure with the original arrangement of menu sections. Also striking are funny banners advertising games, tournaments, jackpots, and various promotions. However, despite the non-standard design, difficulties with finding the necessary information do not arise.
Casino X review
The operator of the portal is the company Darklace Limited. In the user agreement, you will find information about the head office and the licenses under which it operates.
The facility offers games of several well-known brands. You can run it directly in the browser window without installing additional software. There is also a client program for Windows. By installing it, you will forget about the problems with access to the casino. You can also play on your tablet or smartphone.
Mirror site of Casino X allows you to bypass any web filter.
To become a full-fledged customer of CasinoX, you need to create an account. The registration process is quite simple, fast and clear at all stages. You can easily complete it in a couple of minutes. You can also sign in via social media, but you still need to sign up to access all the services.
The interface of the Casino X website is available in different languages. Please note that the service is not available to customers from some countries, including the USA and Ukraine.
The portal cooperates with independent auditors from eCOGRA. By clicking on the logo of the organization, you will open the certificate with the data on the last check carried out by the company’s specialists. It provides information about the theoretical return recorded in games of different genres.
Casino X slots
Let’s consider the list of models by categories presented on the official website of the institution:
- Top – the best games, according to customers,
- New – latest releases,
- Slots – slot machines of all known types,
- Live dealers – live dealer games in live Casino X format,
- Jackpots – models with progressive jackpots,
- Video Poker – all the main variations, as well as quite rare ones,
- Tables – table and card gambling games of different manufacturers,
- Other – models that cannot be included in any of the above groups.
Casino X also has a convenient and functional system for selecting games according to additional criteria. You can select models based on the developer and the presence of certain characteristics. You can even sort the slots by volatility level. Also ther is a window to search games by name.
Visitors have the opportunity to test the game for free. No registration is required.
The list of models is updated as new devices are released. They appear immediately after the official release (sometimes before it).
Progressive jackpots are raffled not only in video slots but also in poker, keno, and models of other genres.
Numerous tournaments are held in Casino X on a regular basis, in which loyalty points and other prizes are drawn. Participation is free.
19 ways to celebrate New Year’s 2019 in New Brunswick
Party on in Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton and beyond
From country music and slot machines to drag queens and glitter: whatever kind of party you’re into, it’s probably happening somewhere in New Brunswick on New Year’s Eve 2019.
We’ve tracked down the hottest events in Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton and beyond.
Note: the world of nightclubs and entertainers is ever-changing, so be sure to call ahead and confirm events.
Of course, ordering Chinese food and falling asleep on the couch binge-watching Fargo on Netflix is also an acceptable option.
1. New Year’s Extravaganza. Crowne Plaza Moncton, 1005 Main St. Cover: $75. 10 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. Moncton’s Nine Mile River delivers an energetic and interactive cover show which will be followed later in the evening with indie house tunes from DJ duo Zafari and DJ Feels. “A wicked evening to kick-off 2019,” according to the organizers, and folks in Moncton seem to agree: early bird tickets are already sold out. Dress to impress.
2. New Year’s Eve with Dallas Smith. Casino New Brunswick/Nouveau-Brunswick, 21 Casino Dr. Cover: $59.99 standing, $74.99 bleachers. Doors at 8 p.m., show 9 p.m. – late. Country fans will instantly recognize Dallas Smith as the Juno-nominated Canadian star who brought the world new-country earworms like “Tippin’ Point,” “Wastin’ Gas” and “Jumped Right In.” Smith rings in NYE at the Moncton Casino ballroom. Don a cowboy hat and comfy boots and hit the dance floor — then hit the slots.
3. NYE Glow Party. Revolution, 415 Elmwood Dr. Cover: $10 early bird, $20 regular. 10 p.m. – 3 a.m. Get your holiday glow on at what is being billed as the biggest, most luminous party ever to hit the Hub City. This bash features high-energy dance tunes, black lights, laser lights, glow-sticks… lights of all kinds, really. Matty Jay and ex-Big Brother Canada contestant PAQS will be spinning top 40, hip-hop and electronic dance music. A professional paparazzo will be there all evening to capture your glittering holiday look for posterity.
4. New Year’s Eve Tribute Show. The Caveau, Downing St. Cover: TBA. 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. It’s a star-studded, hard rock lineup at the Caveau on New Year’s Eve 2019: a roster of local acts have been working for weeks to impersonate Queens of the Stone Age, Rage Against The Machine, The Clash, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, and Death. Don your best ripped jeans and rock out to the laser light show (and maybe win some sweet prizes).
5. Afro New YEAH. The Hub Sports Pub & Club, 800 Main St. Cover: $10 advance, $15 at the door. 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. Fans of R&B, dancehall, and afrobeat will show up en masse for this chance to “celebrate New Year’s Eve in the African way,” according to organizers. With three DJs on the bill, attendees can expect to be dancing well past midnight to the musical stylings of DJ Anonymous, Mobaws, and DJ Empire.
6. The Baroque & Bougie Ball ft. Naomi Smalls. Delta Fredericton, 225 Woodstock Rd. Cover: $45 general admission up to $200/each for VIP tickets. 8 p.m. – 2 a.m. RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 8 contestant Naomi Smalls will be serving high-fashion, opulent realness all night at what’s being touted as the “most glamorous New Year’s Eve party in the Maritimes.” Party like royalty with world-class cocktails and a chance to hobnob (and snap selfies with) the queen herself. Exclusive room rates available for those who wish to party all night long.
7. New Year’s Eve Ball. Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook, 659 Queen St. Cover: $25. 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. Party for a good cause at the second annual semi-formal New Year’s Ball at the Crowne Plaza, conveniently located at the heart of the action in downtown Fredericton. DJ Hawkshaw provides the tunes for this event. All proceeds go to the Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada.
8. NYE Masquerade. Klub Khrome, 375 King St. Cover: $12 advance, TBD at the door. 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. Revellers who arrive before midnight receive free masks and party favours at the “luxury nightclub” Klub Khrome. Four different DJs will be on the decks all night. Expect house jams by Lilt Gravity, underground hip-hop and R&B from Anonymous Muzik, and electro from Moncton scene veterans L3Ds. Space Case is also spinning in the Tribute Bar & Lounge.
9. New Year’s Eve Family Celebration. Nashwaaksis Field House and Fredericton Indoor Pool, 324 Fulton Ave. Cover: $10 per person, $30 per family. 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Finally: a party geared toward the K-6 age group. Skip hiring a babysitter and celebrate as a family with this swim party featuring a thrilling water slide and Tarzan rope. Play carnival games, nosh on pizza and pop and dress in all white for the glow dance party. Parents and guardians must stay with their kids at all times.
10. New Year’s Eve and Hockey. Trailway Brewing Co., Golden nugget ac slot winners 280 Main St. No cover. 7 p.m. – 1 a.m. Watch Canada play Russia in the World Junior Championships on Trailway’s 11-foot big screen with surround-sound. Expect drink specials (especially for those who show up in full Team Canada gear), a cask beer release, free cake and popcorn, merchandise giveaways and some of the most exciting hockey you’ll watch all year.
11. Glitter Ball. Boom! Nightclub, 474 Queen St. Cover: TBA. 9 p.m. – 2:30 a.m. What better opportunity to wear your glitziest holiday (think sequins, gold lamé, feather boas, How to play a slot machines the works) than this self-proclaimed glittery party at Fredericton’s longest-running LGBTQ nightclub. The interestingly-named DJ CatsCats will keep crowds dancing until the big balloon drop at midnight (and beyond).
12. Back 6 New Years Eve Party. The Back, 331 Golf Club Rd. 6 p.m. – late. It’s a little chilly for golf — but you’ll still want to catch the Downtown Blues Band at this NYE shindig at the Back 6, situated in the clubhouse behind the 18th green. Come for happy hour from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., followed by live music and a three-course dinner for $85 per person, which includes a champagne toast and, best of all, a shuttle ride home. Call ahead to reserve your ticket.
13. Old Fashioned New Year’s Eve Dance. KBM Outing Association, 2452 Westfield Rd. Cover: $10. 7 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Hearken back to a simpler era of community fun with this party at the KBM Outing Association, which stands for Ketepec, Belmont, and Morna. It’s been 97 years since this community centre first opened its doors, and they’re marking number 98 with a casual dance, DJ, snacks, cash bar and a door prize. “No tuxes or ball gowns needed,” say the organizers.
14. NYE 2019 Celebration w/ DJ Willis. Callie’s Pub, 2 Princess St. Cover: $12 before midnight, $15 after. 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. Callie’s Pub is an uptown Saint John institution: slide on down to the bottom of Princess street for Free spins zodiac bitcoin casino this hip-hop/top 40 extravaganza hosted by DJ Willis and sponsors Sculpt Health and Wellness Canada. Strike a pose with your friends for the professional photographer, then toast champagne as you celebrate 2019.
15. Back in The Day NYE 2019. The Function Junction, Mandalay bay casino room rates 3 Mile Complex, 5 Golden Grove Rd. Cover: $10 in advance, $15 at the door. 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. DJ 506 has been spinning beats since 1994 — and he’s bringing the 1990s back for NYE at the 3 Mile complex. Expect a blast of millennial middle-school nostalgia: think Britney Spears at the height of her creative powers, Usher, and Christina Aguilera (and perhaps a little Prince and Guns N’ Roses in the mix).
16. Donnie and The Monarchs. Saint John Trade and Convention Centre, Market Square. Cover: $25. 9:30 p.m. – 1 a.m. Is there a more iconic group of Saint John musicians than Donnie and the Monarchs? Certainly, there are few acts who can boast having continuously performed classic rock from the 50s to the 80s for more than three and a half decades. Expect the usual costumes, wild stage antics and audience participation at the Saint John Trade and Convention Centre.
17. 34th Annual Resolution Run. Market Square. Entry: $65 (includes a free jacket) Race time 5:30 p.m. ‘Tis the season of overindulgence — so why not shake off the holiday torpor with a brisk jaunt on the Harbour Passage. This 5-kilometre run is a great way to kick some healthier habits into gear for 2019 (or warm up for a night of enthusiastic toasts at the Market Square boardwalk bars, your call). Your registration fee also includes a stylish — and hopefully warm — unisex Resolution Run jacket.
18. Pretty In Pink. The qplex, 20 Randy Jones Way, Quispamsis. Cover: View from casino square monaco $40. 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. The iconic 1980s cover band Pretty in Pink will roll up to the qplex in Quispamsis in a DeLorean with feathered hair and perfect pitch, blinding you with science and transporting you back to a time between the earnest social activism of the 70s and self-loathing grunge of the 90s.
19. NYE at the Algonquin Hotel. Algonquin Resort, 184 Aldophus St., St. Andrews. 8 a.m. – 1 a.m. One of the oldest and most opulent hotels in the province invites you to party like it’s 1889: dress in your finest and enjoy a delicious dinner buffet and live 10-piece band followed by, of course, a celebratory midnight toast overlooking the sea.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Host, Information Morning Saint John
Julia Wright is a born-and-raised Saint Johner, reporter, photographer, and the host of Information Morning Saint John on 91.3FM. She has been with the CBC since 2016.