No Deposit Spins
Casino & Poker Table Games
Excitement is waiting. Come on in.
Whether youвЂ™re a beginner or experienced player, the selection of table games at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa has something for everyone. Try your hand at baccarat, blackjack, craps, pai gow poker or Best online casino bonuses and payouts roulette, Closest gambling casino to portland oregon and experience the thrill and excitement you can only get when youвЂ™re playing table games out on the casino floor. If you have any questions, or you’re unfamiliar with a game you’d like to try, Strategies for Free online casino games free play winning at casino slots ask a friendly Borgata Associate or Reel heist bitcoin slot rtp read table game guides for helpful tips and an explanation of the rules.
- Blackjack: Draw cards that total 21, or come closer to 21 than the dealer. If you go over, you lose!
- Craps: Played with 2 dice. A throw of 7 or 11 is a winner, while a throw of 2,3, or 12 is a loser. All other throws need to be repeated!
- Roulette: Drop your ball onto the revolving wheel and bet on the number where you think the ball will stop.
- Baccarat: Card game of 2- or 3-card hands, with the winner having the hands that gives the highest remainder when its face value is divided by 10.
- Mini-Baccarat: A smaller, lower-stakes version of Baccarat with lower limits!
- Pai Gow Poker: Played with cards rather than the Chinese dominos. Goal is to beat the dealer!
- Pai Gow Tiles: Traditional Chinese gambling game played with Chinese dominos.
- Let It Ride: Control 2 or 3 bets wagered on a 5-card hand formed by 3 of your cards and 2 community cards.
- Four Card Poker: Players go head-to-head against the dealer and an optional side bet. The play wager must equal the ante.
- Three Card Poker: Player and the dealer each receive three cards after ante wagers are placed. You can either fold or place a вЂњplayвЂќ wager equal to your ante.
- Flop Poker: Play starts when each Player makes both a вЂњPotвЂќ and вЂњAnteвЂќ bet. YouвЂ™re playing for a pay table of a pair of JackвЂ™s or better.
- Texas Hold ’em: Two вЂholeвЂ™ cards are dealt face down to each player, and then five community cards are dealt face up in three stages. Any two cards can win!
- Bonus Poker: Game that offers bonus payouts for a 4 of a Kind. The bonus is based on which rank the cards are in that hand.
- Caribbean Stud Poker: Played against the house rather than other players. To play, wager in the вЂњAnte BoxвЂќ before the dealer announces no more bets.
- Spanish 21: Variation of blackjack which combines the excitement of a Blackjack game with the multiple payoffs of a slot machine.
- Big Six: Players pick the numbers or symbols you want to bet on. The dealer spins the Big Wheel. If the wheel stops on your number or symbol, you can win!
Three Card Poker
Become the next ROYAL MILLIONAIRE
New 6 Card Bonus Wager
100 to 1 Mini Royal
Three Card Poker 6 Card Bonus is an exciting poker game. You may bet against the dealer, bet on the value of your own three-card hand, or bet both. Bonus payouts may be won for certain hands when wagering against the dealer. Bet the 6 Card Bonus to win on your best five-card hand.
Pair Plus lets you bet against your own hand. If your hand contains a Pair or better you win!
The PAIR PLUS payouts are as follows:
|Mini Royal:||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush:||40 to 1|
|Three of a Kind:||30 to 1|
|Straight:||6 to 1|
|Flush:||3 to 1|
|A Pair:||1 to 1|
ANTE lets you play against the dealerвЂ™s hand. ItвЂ™s just your cards against the dealers. If you bet ANTE and like your hand, you must place an equal wager on the PLAY spot. ItвЂ™s your three-card poker hand against the dealerвЂ™s three-card poker hand, Best bitcoin casino jackpots and the best hand wins!
To Play Both
ItвЂ™s you and your cards for a pair or better, and itвЂ™s you and the dealer for the best three-card poker hand. You must also make the PLAY wager or you will forfeit the ANTE wager.
If you make the ANTE and PLAY wagers, No deposit bonus codes for grande vegas 2020 you may win a Bonus Payout even if the dealer doesnвЂ™t qualify, and even if the dealerвЂ™s hand beats you.
6 Card Bonus
Combine your three-card hand with the dealerвЂ™s three-card hand to make your best five-card poker hand. You win with a three-of-a-kind or better. See paytable for odds.
6 Card Bonus Payouts:
|6 Card Super Royal-Diamond||$1,000,000|
|6 Card Super Royal-Other Suits||$100,000|
|5 Card Royal Flush||1,000 to 1|
|5 Card Straight Flush||200 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||50 to 1|
|Full House||20 to 1|
|5 Card Flush||15 to 1|
|5 Card Straight||10 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||5 to 1|
Player must place an ANTE wager and a PAIR PLUS wager to be eligible to play the 6 Card Bonus. Player is eligible to win a 6 Card Bonus wager even if the ANTE/PLAY wager is folded.
Criss Cross Poker
Double Your Chance to Win.
Two five-card hands – win across, win down, or win both.
Pays 500 to 1
Criss Cross Poker is an exciting, new poker game.The game is played with a single 52-card deck.
Player makes two ANTE wagers of equal value. “ANTE ACROSS” bet and “ANTE DOWN” bet. The player may also place an optional 5 Card Bonus Bet.
Dealer then deals five community cards face down in such a way that they form a cross.
Each player then receives two cards face down. Players may examine their own cards.
Player may fold or make an “ACROSS” bet of 1x to 3x the “ANTE ACROSS” bet.
Dealer turns over two outside cards on the horizontal line of the cross.
Player may fold or make a “DOWN” bet of 1x to 3x the “ANTE DOWN” bet.
Dealer turns over two outside cards on the vertical line of the cross.
Player may fold or make a “MIDDLE” bet of 1x to 3x one of the original ANTE bets.
Dealer then turns over the middle card.
The 5 Card Bonus is based on the five community cards making best five card poker hand and paid according to paytable listed. The player then uses their two cards plus the three community cards on the horizontal line of the cross to form an “ACROSS” hand and uses their two cards plus the three community cards on the vertical line of the cross to form a “DOWN” hand.
Winning “ACROSS” and “DOWN” bets are paid according to paytable listed. The “MIDDLE” bet is paid if either the “ACROSS” or “DOWN” hand qualify as a win and is paid at the odds of the highest ranking hand.
The two ANTE bets are paid even money on a pair of Jacks or better and push on pair 6s through 10s.
*Must be 21 or older. Borgata team members are not eligible for the promotion. Participants may not be part of any exclusionary list.