Play bitcoin casino online – all kinds of games
Digital currency bitcoin has established new economy like other traditional economies. Transaction through bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday. This currency has also enabled arenas for different games through online bitcoin casinos.
HOW IT WORKS
The most popular bitcoin currency is also named as Cryptocurrency. A small number of casinos are transacting only in bitcoins and other offer bitcoin as an additional currency of transaction. Many casinos offer money based games in bitcoin currency.
Nowadays bitcoin casinos are operating world wide and are offering variety of options for players to bet their bitcoin money on different games like:
- Online lotteries,
- Sports based games,
- Gambling games,
- Casinos games etc.
Here is the list of few popular bitcoin casinos:
- Satoshibet .
How it operates
Software plays an important role in any online gambling or Blackjack online for money online gaming business and same happen in bitcoin casinos. Top casinos operate through their own gaming software. It plays a role of the table dealer (conduction of game).
Because of the digital nature of these games, it is important to convince the player about fairness of operation and it is main challenge face by casinos in convincing their users. Many casinos maintain their trust by openly telling their user about how their software work for them.
REASON OF GAINING POPULARITY
To provide unlimited free daily transaction with zero fee is the main reason why bitcoin casinos are gaining popularity while other traditional casinos take transaction fee. Other main reason is its easy availability to all global users, round the clock.
Why bitcoin casino is under check
Unlike the bitcoin casinos, transactions of traditional online casinos in traditional currencies have defined the regulations a good deal. It enables in tracking and identification of players, dealers and casinos operators.
Because the operation of bitcoin casino is digital, the verification and audit becomes a challenge. The shuffling and distribution of data doesn’t guarantee its transparency.
Worldwide gambling is not allowed and casino bitcoin has made it all tough to control and purge it at global level.
Very little information like email and name is required from the user and it doesn’t asks for the personal and sensitive information, age verification etc.
In account of the above provisions, a new economy is spreading its roots despite of all the challenges associated with the bitcoins casinos plus casinos based gambling becomes a big challenge for authorities and Best casino off the strip in vegas associations.
Towards the legal aspects
It is to be mentioned that use of bitcoins for transactions in US is banned because of problems listed above. Still outside US, a legally working bitcoin casino was incorporated which attracted the interest of not only all the users all over the world but also from US thereby making it more difficult to legalize the transactions and rules enforcement was made all more tough.
Impact of bitcoin casinos and international debates
Launching of attractive gaming sites once increased the total daily bitcoin transactions nearly five fold!
Due to lack of neccessory information, it has become hard to access for the impact of bitcoin on transactions and on bitcoin itself.
This topic of such an excessive use just for easy money making and for exciting but illegal intensions has also started debates on ethical grounds because of sensitivity of issue.
Live dealer blackjack online is the blackjack game played in real-time and run by a real dealer designed to provide an authentic, real-world gambling experience. Playing live blackjack online has many advantages, including:
- Professional dealers handle the game.
- Your blackjack game is streamed via high definition for the most authentic online experience.
- You get to interact with the dealer and the other players via a chat function.
Best Casinos To Play Live Dealer Online Blackjack
- Play Live Blackjack For Real Money Online
- Up To Eight Blackjack Games To Play
- Legit Casino For US Players
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
- Live Dealer Blackjack Games To Play
- 23 Blackjack Games To Play For Real Money
- Safe Credit Card & Bitcoin Deposits
- Popular Choice for US Players
- Amazing Live Dealer Blackjack Games
- 15 Blackjack Games To Play For Real Money
- Visa, Bitcoin And Mastercard Accepted
- Play Online On Mobile And Desktop
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
- Large Australian Bitcoin-Friendly Casino
- Mobile Friendly
- Up to $2,250 in Welcome Bonuses
- Large Selection of Pokies
All About Blackjack With Live Dealers
- Legit Live Blackjack Casinos USA
- How To Play
- Live Blackjack Bonuses
- Live Blackjack Tips
- Live Dealer Blackjack Bet Limits
- Live Blackjack Games
Live Blackjack Games
There are many live blackjack online variations you can play at the casino sites we recommend.
What varies from one game to another are the specific rules (there are slight variations), the amount you are allowed to bet, and the real dealer you get at the blackjack tables.
These are some of our favorite Live Dealer Blackjack games you can play for real money:
- Blackjack HD: it is classic American Blackjack with the Bet-Behind feature. This allows players to place bets on other players’ hands, so you never have to wait on a table.
- Early Payout Blackjack: in Early Payout Blackjack, you lose the entire bet if the dealer has a natural blackjack.
- Blackjack VIP: this game is blackjack for high-rollers. Betting limits can reach $10,000!
Play Live Blackjack HD
Play Live Early Payout
Play Live Blackjack VIP
Live Dealer Blackjack Casinos For USA Players 2021
Picking a reliable live dealer blackjack site to play online is the very first step to enjoy the game.
Check out our top recommended blackjack casinos, Vegas casino online free download all of which offer the option to play live dealer games for real money:
|RANK||LIVE BLACKJACK SITE||BONUS||BET LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|1||Las Atlantis Casino||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||BET LIMITS $5 – $10,000||Play Now|
|2||Bovada Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3000||BET LIMITS $5 – $5,000||Play Now|
|3||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||BET LIMITS $5 – $10,000||Play Now|
|4||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||BET LIMITS $10 – $2,500||Play Now|
|5||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||BET LIMITS $5 – $10,000||Play Now|
|6||BetUS||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||BET LIMITS $1 – $5,000||Play Now|
How To Play Live Blackjack At An Online Casino
Playing blackjack at your favorite live casino online is simple. Just follow these steps, and you’ll be sitting at a virtual blackjack table in no time!
- Pick a trusted casinosite: Log in or create an account at one of our recommended casinos.
- Make a deposit: Find the casino cashier’s page, select a preferred deposit method, and add funds to your account. Considering that depending on the deposit method you choose, this can be instant or take a few days (for example, with checks).
- Claim a bonus: Take advantage of the casino sites desirable Welcome or Live Playing Bonuses. Note that there are no free versions of live dealer blackjack available at online casinos.
- Find the live dealer option: Most online casinos have a live dealer section that is separate from the regular casino games. In some cases, like El Royale Casino, you may need to create an account with them to be able to see their live blackjack games.
- Select one of the virtual blackjack tables: You can select any of the live blackjack tables available based on game variations, the number of people playing, betting limits, or because you liked one particular dealer. You’ll find the live blackjack online experience to be as authentic as if you were physically present.
- Pick a seat and start playing: A chip selector will allow you to place your real money bet.
- Wait for the dealer to start dealing the cards and have fun!
Playing Live Dealer Blackjack With Bitcoin Deposits
Bitcoin is the easiest way to deposit and get paid at live blackjack online casinos.
We’ve highlighted the steps to make a bitcoin deposit below:
- Step 1: Buy bitcoin. The easiest way to do this is to sign up for an exchange account to buy crypto. Link your debit/credit card or bank account with the exchange.
- Step 2: Send bitcoin to a wallet. Next up, you’ll need to store your crypto in a wallet. Online casinos will suggest wallet options on their sites. Once you’ve chosen your wallet, send your crypto to it using your new crypto address.
- Step 3: Make a crypto deposit. Send a desired amount to the online casino by copying the casino’s crypto address and pasting it in your wallet’s recipient field. (don’t forget to claim any bonuses that the casino offers for first-time deposits or crypto deposits)
- Step 4: Start playing live blackjack! Once you’ve made your deposit, you’ll be ready to place your bets at a live blackjack table.
Play Live Blackjack With Bitcoin
Play live dealer blackjack at BetUS and make the most of their crypto bonus of 50% up to $2500 for casino games.
Why Play Live Blackjack
Blackjack lovers agree that live blackjack online offers unrivaled advantages over the standard blackjack variants that you’ll ordinarily find at online casinos.
Advantages When Playing Live Dealer Blackjack
- Social interaction – online blackjack with real dealers affords players to play the game as they would in brick-and-mortar casinos. They’re able to chat with the dealer and other players via a chatbox and experience the thrill of watching and interacting in the game.
- Professional dealers – you’ll be treated to exceptional blackjack dealing with all of the live dealers undergoing stringent checks and training. The dealers are courteous, friendly, and downright helpful. Oh, and did we mention they’re all good-looking too!
- High definition footage – the live stream is cast in high definition from professional studios that use only the finest cameras and audio equipment. You can experience the live gameplay in HD quality from the comfort of your home. It feels so real that you may forget you’re watching a live stream.
BetOnline’s Live Casino Bonus
BetOnline offers a Live Casino weekly prize pool of up to $1800. It applies to both live Blackjack and Roulette.
To take home a share of the $1,800 cash prize pool, you need to finish the week in the Top-3 in either the Blackjack or Roulette Leaderboard. You will earn points for every $10 you play.
Each point helps you move higher in the Leaderboard and improves your chances of getting a piece of the guaranteed prize.
Online Live Dealer Blackjack Betting Limits
Betting limits at live casinos online generally mimic those you can find at brick-and-mortar casinos. Bets typically start as low as $1 and climb up to $5,000 or even $10,000, depending on the site.
Below you will find the betting limits for live blackjack at some of our top-rated online casinos:
Live Dealer Blackjack At Las Atlantis
Las Atlantis live dealer blackjack betting limits are suitable for any type of player, ranging from 10$ to $5,000.
Two of its tables allow unlimited players while the remaining three offer ‘unlimited bet behind.’
The Casino is definitely one of the best online live dealer casinos out there. It treats its players to no less than five different blackjack tables available consisting of two variations, Classic Blackjack and Blackjack Early Payout.
The respectable software game developer, Visionary iGaming, supplies the live dealer action, and you’re sure to be satisfied with the High Definition Video stream that makes the live casino experience incredibly authentic.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$25-$2,500|
The Best Live Dealer Blackjack Casino
Live Blackjack Dealer At Wild Casino
Blackjack fans are sure to be impressed by Wild Casino‘s live dealers that operate on ten tables 24/7. You’ll find several live blackjack variants, including Exclusive Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, and naturally Blackjack Early Payout.
Also, Wild Casino’s live dealer blackjack betting limits fit any budget as it offers several options to choose from. And high rollers have the opportunity of playing Exclusive Blackjack with a bet limit of $10,000!
The casino’s wide game offer and diverse betting ranges make it one of the best live blackjack sites you can play at.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$5-$5,000|
|Blackjack Europe, Russia and Baltic||$25-$5,000|
Top Legit Virtual Blackjack Site
BetOnline’s Live Online Blackjack
BetOnline tables offer a variety of betting limits that cater to every bankroll so that everyone can get in on the action.
The casino boasts ten tables with Exclusive Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, and Blackjack Early Payout available every day and night.
Blackjack players rejoice! The site features a Live Casino Weekly Challenge where players can win $1,800 in the live casino’s blackjack and Online casino vklad paysafecard roulette leaderboard.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$5-$5,000|
|Blackjack Europe, Russia and Baltic||$25-$5,000|
Exciting Live Dealer Blackjack Casino Site
Live Dealer Blackjack At Bovada Casino
Bovada Casino offers several live dealer betting limit ranges and has two types of live blackjack game variations, Classic Blackjack and Early Payout across 10+ tables.
You’ll also find tables that allow unlimited players, this ensures that no one is left behind and everyone can play!
|Blackjack Early Payout||$5-$2,500|
Experienced Live Dealer Blackjack Casino
Live Dealer Blackjack At El Royale Casino
At El Royale live dealer casino you’ll find three betting limit ranges that cater to all bankrolls.
Players have the opportunity of playing either Classic Blackjack and Blackjack Early Payout across five tables.
The live blackjack tables available at El Royale Casino from Visionary iGaming impress us with their fantastic graphics, professional dealers, and smooth gameplay.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$10-$2,500|
Trusted Live Blackjack Gambling Site
Red Dog Casino’s Live Dealer Blackjack
Red Dog Casino’s live dealer blackjack betting limits available are $10 – $500, $25 – $1,000, and $50 – $2,500.
Access one of the best live dealer blackjack experiences you can get online picking from five tables. You’ll be greeted by attractive dealers when you sit down to play.
This casino offers two blackjack variants, namely, Classic Blackjack and Blackjack Early Payout.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$10-$2,500|
Legitimate Live Blackjack Casino
Live Dealer Blackjack Strategy & Tips
Playing against a live dealer as opposed to a computer program affords a blackjack player many opportunities. Human dealers make mistakes that sharp players can always use to their benefit.
Advantage play of various forms can be used, such as shuffle tracking and 10€ no deposit bitcoin casino bonus hole carding.
Unless the dealer uses a continuous shuffle machine, participating in a live blackjack game makes it possible to count cards. Counting cards is the most potent weapon in a blackjack player’s arsenal.
Tip #1: Evaluating House Edge During The Game
When you play online blackjack against a computer application, it is common for each new deal to start with a freshly shuffled deck. Sometimes multiple decks will be used (in this case, discards add in a never-ending shuffle).
This means the house edge remains almost constant for every hand, typically on the order of 0.85%
Shifting House Edge
When playing against a live dealer, the house edge is constantly shifting. That’s because the composition of remaining cards to be dealt with changes continually as cards are taken out of play.
This creates situations where the deck is relatively rich in cards of advantage to the player. Also, there may be times where the inverse is true, which favors the house. A player who knows the difference between the two can wager more when the deck is favorable and less when it is not.
For example, it’s demonstrated by computer simulations that removing Aces from a single deck hurts the player by raising the house edge to as much as 2.59%. Similarly, a deck poor in nines and tens also decreases the player’s odds of winning.
By contrast, the removal of low-value cards, 2
8, swings the advantage toward the player. Specifically, a deck depleted of 5s can give the player an edge of as much as 3.04%.
Tip #2: Counting Cards In Live Dealer Blackjack Online
A significant number of systems have been developed to help players identify and take advantage of shifts in the edge. One of the easiest to learn and apply is the Revere Five Count system.
- Revere Five Count System: the player keeps track only of the number of fives played and bets more when the deck is low in fives and less when they are relatively abundant. The system also has particular playing strategies for hitting/standing, splitting pairs, and doubling down to raise the player’s edge to as high as 3.6%.
More complex and arguably “better” card counting systems are almost universally based upon tracking high cards as they are removed from the deck. They include the Plus-Minus, Hi/Lo, Ten Count, and Point Count systems, to name a few.
The best of these let a player know how much to wager at each stage of play and how to play each hand based upon the composition of the deck. Modified strategy charts assist in learning the nuances of each card counting system.
Abstaining from calling attention to one’s card counting actions is critical when playing against a live dealer. Most casinos train their dealers to be on the lookout for card counters and report any who come to their tables.
Management is well aware of how powerful a tool card counting can be, and players who seem “too successful” may be barred from play.
Although it may not be illegal to count cards, courts have frequently upheld private businesses’ rights to exclude “undesirable” customers. Casinos have a stake in keeping the House edge with the house.
Things To Consider Before Playing Live Blackjack Online
- Decide your gambling budget ahead of time. This will help you decide which live blackjack table to join and when to stop betting.
- Check your hardware. Make sure the device of your choice supports live streaming games without sound or image hiccups. This will allow you to enjoy the live dealer experience to the fullest.
- Check you have a stable internet connection that can handle HD video. You don’t want to be cut out in the middle of a great game or missing important parts of the bet because of a slow internet connection.
- Only play at legitimate live blackjack casinos like the ones we recommend!
Mobile Live Dealer Blackjack
Playing live dealer blackjack on your mobile is easy. Online casinos’ high-tech software allows you to join a live blackjack room as simply as you would from your computer.
All the buttons and the chat feature are available to use and activate from your phone or tablet device’s touch screen. And high-resolution streaming guarantees that you don’t miss out on any of the action at the online table.
Are There Any Live Blackjack Apps Available?
Some online casinos have apps available to play live blackjack online, but there is no need to download them.
These instant play casinos are mobile-friendly and have these live dealer games available to play straight from your phone’s browser.
If you want to play live blackjack online from your smartphone or iPad without making any downloads, we highly recommend you Las Atlantis casino. This casino offers an amazing bonuses and a great mobile experience for live blackjack games.
Play Live Mobile Blackjack
Now You’re Ready to Play Live Blackjack!
Now that you understand the basics of how and where to play live dealer blackjack, it’s time to get into the action. Live blackjack is fun and can provide you with an additional edge against the house.
Take the online blackjack strategies we shared with you into account, and play wisely!
If you are looking for more live blackjack sites options, check out our in-depth reviews of online casinos we recommend.
Live Dealer Blackjack FAQs
Yes, live blackjack games are safe game if you pick a reputable online casino. Check out our recommended casinos or carry out your in-depth research to find reliable online operators.
No, blackjack with a live dealer is not rigged. The trustworthy casinos we recommend have professional dealers running the games. All these casinos are licensed and regulated, so you can rest assured that the game will be fair.
If your hand is in play, your last bet will count. After that, your status will be set to “away,” and the casino won’t take any more bets.
Blackjack rules will be the same as those for the land-based casino. However, live dealer blackjack online offers some benefits over the physical casino, such as a wider offering of blackjack game variations to play for real money.
You can’t play live blackjack online for free. You can access live blackjack tables at some casinos for free, but you won’t be able to play or interact with the players nor the dealer.
No, most smaller casinos can’t afford to offer live blackjack games online. Usually, the bigger and more trusted online casinos will offer some live blackjack experience. Check out our recommended live blackjack sites and start playing!