Bitcoin Casinos 2021
Bitcoin casinos allow payers to deposit and How to win at slots every time withdraw using bitcoins, the original and most popular cryptocurrency. Casinos that accept bitcoin sometimes also have BTC bonus offers, but it’s more common that another currency is used for playing, bonuses and promotions. Here is the full list of all casinos that accept bitcoin payments and expert reviews of each.
Casinos with Bitcoin
Using Bitcoin With Online Casinos
Bitcoin is the world’s leading cryptocurrency. In a few words, a cryptocurrency is a digital asset serving as a medium of exchange. This is essentially what bitcoin is all about.
The particularity of Bitcoin is that it is a peer-to-peer monetary system, individuals can transfer money without the need of a third party such as a bank.
The bitcoin story started when the “bitcoin.org” domain was registered in 2008. The first bitcoin network was created in January 2009, by an enigmatic individual called Satoshi Nakamoto. In less than 10 years, bitcoin has developed to become a fully fledged alternative to traditional currencies, despite its decentralized organization.
More and more online shops, casinos and trading platforms are starting to accept bitcoins. This article will analyze how to pay with bitcoins and weigh the pros and cons of this payment option.
How To Start Using Cryptocurrency
Paying with bitcoin requires the creation of a Bitcoin Wallet. This wallet will act as a typical e-wallet on which you will be able to deposit and withdraw funds.
On the Bitcoin website, you will be given the choice between four different types of wallets:
For the purpose of casino gambling and online shopping, our team recommends creating a web wallet.
They do not require the download of any software and can be accessed from any computer. Many players will find this type of wallet quite practical!
After having created a wallet, you will need to purchase bitcoins to be able to carry out transactions. To do so, you will have the choice between many different options:
- Your very own Bitcoin Wallet: the bitcoin wallet interface allows its users to purchase bitcoins directly.
- Bitcoin exchanges: Some online and physical shops allow you to trade Bitcoins for other currencies and vice versa.
- OTC (Over the Counter): Bitcoins can also be exchanged between two consenting parties at a pre-specified price.
- Specialized ATMs: In some countries and cities, you will be able to purchase bitcoins on specialized ATMs.
- Mining: Bitcoin mining is essentially solving math problems in exchange of bitcoins.
Here also, we recommend the first option. Purchasing bitcoins from your wallet is usually the most efficient way to obtain bitcoins and start playing right away.
How To Deposit
Yes, bitcoins are fascinating in themselves. But many casino players will actually find depositing and withdrawing funds with bitcoins quite useful.
Today, only a handful of online casinos accept bitcoins as payment method. However, following a recent trend, more and more brands are starting to seriously consider using “the currency of the future“.
Both deposits and withdrawals are extremely easy. With your bitcoin wallet, you will be able to transfer funds to and from a casino just like any e-wallet.
Select bitcoin as a payment method and follow the instructions given by the casino website. This will generally be a simple process of adding a bitcoin ‘address’ from your wallet, into the form on your casino website. That is normally all that is required.
- Speed: Bitcoin transactions are quasi instant.
- Security: One of the reasons bitcoin has become the world’s leading crypto-currency is its extremely secure payment interface.
- No Third Party: As opposed to many e-wallets, bitcoins do not require the involvement of any third party (bank, e-wallet platform…).
- Anonymity: Bitcoin transactions are fully anonymous.
- No Fees: Powered by block-chain technology, bitcoin payments are usually exempt from any fees.
- Value fluctuation: One of the main issues associated with Bitcoin payments is that the value of this currency fluctuates. This could also be seen as an advantage, who knows, the bitcoin might rise again..
- Taxes: Because the value of bitcoin fluctuates, some governments might require bitcoin users to pay specific taxes.
- No Cancellation: As opposed to credit card transactions, bitcoin payments are irreversible and cannot be cancelled.
All in all, bitcoin is a very promising method of payment thanks to fast payments, a secure interface, anonymity and low fees. Even if the set-up could be scary, the bitcoin website is very well crafted and in less than a few minutes, you will be able to understand the concept of bitcoin, set up a wallet and start depositing in your favorite bitcoin casino.
Which online casinos accept Bitcoin?
Use the list of Bitcoin casinos to see all online casinos that accept Bitcoin payments.
Online Casino No ID Required
|Number of Casinos||35|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|Gambling Sites||New, Live Dealer, Mobile|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker, Roulette, Blackjack|
|Payment||Crypto, Bank Card, e-Wallet|
|Best Operator||Prestige Spin Casino|
Author: William Terry, Ph.D., Rob Davies
Are you looking for no verification casino sites? Do lengthy KYC procedures make you groan? Well, you’ve come to the right place as our experts have handpicked the best no verification casino sites just for you! Say goodbye with gambling sites not on Gamstop to sending the same documents over and over again or waiting endlessly for your withdrawal. These best casinos online to withdraw without sending any documents exist to make customers happy instead of annoyed.
The need for reliable and trustworthy online casinos without KYC is clear. Players are tired of all the waiting and irritation associated with ID verification. To help our readers stay safe while playing at operators without identity confirmation, we created the only guide you will ever need. Here is our top list of casinos with no verification needed:
- Prestige Spin Casino
- Fortune Clock Casino
- BetNow Casino
- Very Well Casino
- Million Vegas Casino
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🧪 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
All Online Casinos with No Verification & Free Spins
Top Criteria for Ranking Easy Verification Casinos
Do you love to play casino games without verification? We don’t blame you! Luckily, our team handpicked the best no verification sites for UK players. Our reviews are 100% honest and reliable since we follow strict criteria for ranking each casino. Check out what we consider below.
Simple Verification Procedure
Sites with the UKGC licence tend to have long and tedious registration processes. So, we make sure to look for casinos with easy KYC verification. This way, all you need to do is deposit funds and play.
Presence on International Markets
No verification sites aren’t licenced by the UKGC, which makes them offshore casinos. Playing at an international online casino can be a fun experience since you get access to more games, bigger promotions, and fewer restrictions.
Chance to Bet on Sports Events
Suppose casino games aren’t your thing, no worries. Our recommended operators are also UK betting sites that don’t require verification. These operators offer dozens of sports and major leagues to bet on without the bet limits and other strict UKGC rules.
Top No Verification Casino Sites for UK Players
Would you like to experience well-known game suppliers and sweet welcome bonuses without providing ID documents? If so, just pick one of the destinations listed below. Our experienced experts at NonStopCasino.org has picked the best no verification online casino operators:
Prestige Spin Casino
Prestige Spin is a casino site with no ID needed. The UKGC doesn’t licence this casino. Meaning, there’s no tedious KYC process for you to go through. Just join the platform, deposit, and play casino games.
The operator works closely with over 80 industry-leading providers, including Betsoft, Novomatic, and NetEnt. Hence, you have thousands of titles at your disposal. Aside from the casino section that features slots, table games, and live dealer, there’s also a lottery area. Moreover, players can handle their finances via Visa, Mastercard, and PerfectMoney.
Fruity Chance Casino
Casino Fruity Chance is one of the best no KYC casinos. This delicious iGaming destination is an offshore casino, making it perfect for players who appreciate anonymity. Brits here don’t need to provide tons of documents or bother with verification.
It’s powered by 80+ providers, such as Microgaming, Yggdrasil, and Thunderkick. Hence, the game menu is nothing short of perfect. In addition to the robust game range, players can also relish the fantastic lottery section. We also can’t forget to mention the exciting Fruity Chance tournaments that come with massive prize pools!
Mister X Casino
Mister X is the best online casino with no verification needed. There’s no UKGC licence at this operator, so UK players can easily avoid the KYC procedure. Forget about printing and scanning documents. At Mixter X, the focus is on the iGaming fun.
The site is powered by over 70 providers like Evoplay, Fugaso, and Quickspin. The game roster features plenty of stunning pokies, exciting card games, and a fantastic live dealer section. Plus, there’s even an excellent lottery section for you to enjoy. The operator also hosts exciting tournaments so that you can partake in some competitive fun.
Casino WG is one of the top casinos that don’t ask for documents. This operator doesn’t require a KYC check. So, players are free to register with an already existing account, like their Facebook or Twitter profile.
Moving on, there are over 80 providers that power the game menu, including popular ones like Netent and Play’N Go. Along with the top-quality casino games, you get access to exciting tournaments and a fun lottery section. Put differently, your entertainment is guaranteed.
BetFlip casino is a great site to play online slots with no ID verification needed. This awesome operator was launched in 2019 and holds a licence from the Government of Curacao. Since it’s an offshore iGaming destination, players don’t have to go through a KYC check.
The site works closely with 40 top-tier providers, such as Evolution, Tom Horn Gaming, and Betsoft. Along with the fantastic casino section, members can also enjoy the packed sportsbook covering eSports and Virtuals.
Royal Oak Casino
Royal Oak is among the best no verification casinos for Top casino fr deposits. The site lacks a UKGC licence, making it the perfect anonymous online casino for those who want to avoid a KYC check. Brits here won’t need documents or complex procedures to complete. Instead, they can enjoy their favourite games right away.
There are 17 top-shelf providers to choose from, including Microgaming and Novomatic. The game menu here packs over 2,000 excellent titles, so boredom isn’t an option. Royal Oak also boasts sports betting, lotto, and virtuals on its menu.
Divas Luck Casino
Divas Luck is an excellent new casino for British players who don’t want to verify account. Since Curacao licences it, there are no complex KYC procedures, and you can get straight to your iGaming action.
There are over 20 providers to choose from, including Playson, Fugaso, and Betsoft. You can take your pick between fantastic slots, thrilling table games, or the incredible live dealer section. Additionally, players can relish in the lottery section or head over to the diverse sportsbook.
Harry’s Casino is a world-class slot site with no verification requirement. This offshore operator is licenced by Curacao, which means there are no KYC procedures for you to bother with. A registration process and a deposit are all you need to play
The site is powered by dozens of providers, like Tom Horn Gaming and 1×2 Gaming. So, it’s really no surprise that the game menu exceeds 2,000 fantastic titles. Thanks to all the incredible slots, card games, live dealer tables, and exciting lotteries, your entertainment is guaranteed.
Crazyno Casino is a top no verification casino site. This operator opened its gates in 2015. It’s licenced by Curacao, making it a casino with no KYC checks to bother you. Sign up, make a payment, and start playing.
Crazyno works closely with over 40 legendary providers, like Playson and Evolution. The game menu is robust, to say the least, and has something for everyone. Slots, table games, live dealer tables – you name it! We also can’t go without mentioning the exciting VIP program here. There are seven levels to climb through, each one with its own special perks.
Lady Aida Casino
Lady Aida is an incredible online casino with easy verification. With no UKGC licence to hold you behind, you’re free to enjoy the site without going through a KYC check. Who has time to bother with scanning documents anyway?
The site is powered by excellent providers, making for a perfect game menu. You can have your pick between hundreds of slots, table games, and a fantastic live dealer section. Loyal members of the site get pampered to an exciting VIP scheme. The loyalty program has six tiers, each one with a set of awesome perks like free spins.
Other Slot Sites Without ID Verification
Most of the time, we only list the top five or ten online casino sites. However, during our research, we came across a myriad of UK operators without KYC we couldn’t avoid mentioning. All these operators are trustworthy, have epic game menus, and guarantee your entertainment. Scroll down to learn all about the best no verification slot sites:
Types of No ID Verification Casino Sites
The iGaming market is versatile and colourful. Online gamblers always have access to a wide variety of casino sites that do not require verification, platforms, and offers. This is what makes the industry grow year after year.
UK casino no verification operators are no different either. These gambling destinations come in many various forms, each one unique and beneficial in their own way. Keep reading and discover which one will work the best for you personally.
No Account Casino (Pay N’ Play Feature)
Did you know that there are Pay N’ Play no account casinos? Such operators not only have no ID verification procedures, but they won’t even bother you with the registration either. Just like their name suggests, no account casino sites let you play without signing up. You simply upload funds and play. It doesn’t get easier than this, really.
- Powered by Trustly. Trustly is a popular UK casino payment method. It enables fast and secure money transfers without any processing fees. Most online casino operators without registration use Trustly as their banking options of choice. Trustly supports all casinos that accept credit card and operates in 29 EU countries.
- Available for EU players. Unfortunately, most Pay N’ Pay operators are European online casinos that serve EU players only. Consequently, British gamblers may have a hard time finding an appropriate option. These casino sites are trustworthy, dedicated, and generous. So, you can expect exceptional service and high safety standards from them.
- No Sign Up Needed. Just like the term Pay N’ Pay suggests, any no registration casino UK doesn’t require players to sign up with them. This means that online gamblers simply visit the casino, upload cash, and play. No registration forms, no waiting, no approvals. Just pure casino action.
Curacao Licensed Operators
Other popular types of no ID gambling websites are Curacao casinos online. Offshore destinations like these can be unreliable and risky to visit. So, Brits should choose their operators carefully. The best way to protect yourself from scam Curacao casinos is to join the casinos recommended here. Other than that, there are plenty of reasons to look forward to gambling with Curacao operators.
- Mainly target American and Australian gamblers. Curacao brands welcome US and AU gamblers. So, they are often included in any list of top Aussie casino sites. They target these consumers and have bonuses designed to suit their gambling style. Curacao operators often are popular offshore USA online casino websites too.
- Easy Verification. A top feature of Curacao gambling websites is their easy verification process. Many of them are actually no verification casinos and require no documents from consumers. This makes the withdrawal process much faster than usual, as players don’t have to wait for their papers to be verified.
- Just some brands are accepting UK players. The main drawback of Curacao online casinos is the fact that only a few of them accept UK players. These brands have an open-door policy for players from many countries. Yet, due to strict UK casino regulations, not many of them are brave enough to welcome Brits.
Crypto gambling is on the rise. It guarantees anonymity, instant cash transfers, and high levels of adrenaline. As a result, Bitcoin-powered brands remain a popular type of no ID anonymous online casino operators. These casino websites are the perfect pick for players who want to stay unknown to operators. Gamblers who want to keep their iGaming transactions outside bank records should also try Bitcoin gambling sites.
- Only crypto payments. Crypto online casinos work with cryptocurrency only. This means you can make a BTC deposit or payments in other cryptocurrencies to top up your account. No credit cards, bank transfers, or e-wallets supported. Yet, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing because casino crypto deposits are instant, free, and 100% anonymous.
- Sports and casino bets. Bitcoin operators are among the many non Gamstop bookies and casinos. Their consumers can both gamble and bet there. Their offer is versatile and meets the needs of different players. Anyone can find something to like, regardless of whether they prefer sports betting, live dealer tables, or online casino games.
- No deposit and withdrawal limits. Bitcoin sites are the best casinos online to withdraw without sending any documents including bank statements. More importantly, they usually have no deposit and withdrawal limits. They won’t ask for an ID or driver’s licence either. Lastly, BTC casinos process coin transfers within seconds.
Features of Gambling Sites Without Verification
Joining gambling sites that don’t ask for Real online casino that accepts paypal ID comes with some well-known as well as some unusual features. First-time players often find themselves confused when they can’t use a specific payment method or find a particular slot. We help you set your expectations straight by going over all the essential features of no ID casinos!
Reasons to Join Online Casino Without Verification
Nowadays, some gambling sites offer one-click access to the highest-paying casino games. Others ask you to complete a detailed registration form and go through a long identity verification process before you get to play. Consequently, the gambling sites with no verification are by far the most comfortable and most convenient to join. Meaning, they offer the quickest access to virtual gaming.
- Saves a lot of time. If you don’t want to go through a myriad of terms and conditions, detailed forms, and identity verification, no id online casino gaming websites offer you just that. Moreover, you save valuable time by getting direct access to high-quality online gambling.
- No problems with small amount payouts. Furthermore, you can easily withdraw your winnings without the need for an extensive identity check. What casino sites with no verification stand out for is that you can quickly get your cash out. They won’t impose strict limits and make it impossible to cash out small amounts.
- Lack of brands according to regulation. Even though they have an online casino easy verification procedure, it doesn’t mean that you can easily find these gaming sites – in fact, there’s a shortage of safe and regulated online casino brands out there. But, finding a good one is indeed possible with our help.
- The best option for players looking for exotic brands. If you’re feeling adventurous and want to try your luck at casino websites where sign up and registration takes a few clicks, we recommend giving these Gibraltar online casinos a chance. They are regulated, safe to use, and give your winnings out without too much fuss.
Reasons Not to Join Online Casino Without ID
In an online casino no ID required setup, authorities are concerned about the safety and money first. After all, no one likes to be scammed out of his money. Therefore, there are several reasons why you shouldn’t join an Internet casino without the most basic documentation and identification. Continue reading to find out more.
- Should submit your documents for big withdrawals. How else will you get your winnings if you don’t provide the necessary documents, especially if big money is involved? Cashing out without verifying who you are can cause many problems. For example, if someone gains access to your casino account, they won’t be able to steal your cash.
- Non-UKGC licensed brands. There are several non UK registered casino sites where you can sign up quickly. Most ask for your identification, but the entire process is fast and straightforward. Moreover, they let you focus on the fun of casino gambling and forget about the long and detailed ID.
- Can request phone verification. The most basic way to get started is to submit a phone number to sign up. This is done for both phone and identity verification purposes. Besides, you’ll always be up to date with the latest casino bonuses and offers. Plus, you’ll know if someone tries to access your account.
What Documents do Casinos Request?
Naturally, online casinos want to know their customers, and verifying an individual’s identity is one way of achieving this. The KYC procedure is mandatory and not just for the player but also for operators due to strict regulations. This is usually done by requesting certain documents from the customer, such as an ID, a bank statement, a mobile number, and a bank card.
- ID/Passport/Driver Licence
No online casino would allow minors to play. That’s why an age check must be done. The process always involves players providing a valid ID and/or a passport even at land-based venues. Sometimes, your driver’s licence may do the trick as well. They basically need a valid document with your photograph on it.
- Bank Statement/Utility Bill
A bank statement or a utility bill is another type of document that online casinos require. This is mainly used as a location proof that shows where you live and your source of wealth. While you might not be comfortable showing sensitive bank details, a utility bill is usually the most widely accepted option.
- Mobile Phone Number
Almost all casinos will need your mobile phone number. The two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security and prevents others from accessing your account. Usually, a verification code is sent to you via SMS, and by entering it, you confirm that you’re the account holder.
- Bank Card
Last but not least, online casino destinations often ask for your bank card. This is to ensure that funds are transferred by and to you as well as to prevent fraud. Remember, they do this for your protection and safety, but also because the law requires it.
Identity Verification in Online Casinos FAQ
🔒 Are no verification casino sites safe?
Of course, they are. But look for gambling sites no ID locations which are secured and encrypted. Moreover, check their regulatory body – this is often provided on the Home page and/or in their T&C. These two conditions are the first to review before joining a casino site of any type.
🤔 Why join them?
Because these casinos skip the burdensome ID verification and take you straight to the fun. Why not get free spins and don’t waste time on registration. After all, the end goal is to have some fun and, if luck is on your side, win something.
💰 Are there any withdrawal limits there?
While it’s definitely possible to find Internet casinos with no limits for payouts, we highly recommend sticking to the safe and regulated ones. There are quite a few gambling sites with no verification that actually offer this and where you can gamble with a peace of mind.
💸 Are there any deposit limits there?
Deposit limits can get pretty exciting at high stakes online casinos, but so do the winnings. After all, you need to give some to get some. If you feel comfortable depositing a couple of bucks, then go ahead. But, always make sure you play smart.
📝 Why do casinos ask for documents?
All gambling sites are required to ask for ID, source of wealth, bank statement in order to prevent money laundering and underage gambling. The operators don’t save and use your details. It’s just basic KYC check that you can also face when buying crypto or opening the company.
💰 Do all casino sites need verification?
UKGC casinos must have a verification procedure. There are international casinos that won’t bother you with this. So, whether you provide ID or not depends on where you decide to gamble.
🆔 Do I need ID for online casinos?
This depends on your chosen casino site. We have a range of trusted operators without ID verification. So, playing here comes without those hassles.
🔞 What happens if you bet online under 18?
If a casino finds out that you’ve been gambling underage, they will instantly close your account. Moreover, they may have issues with their licensing authority as enabling underage gambling is a serious offence.
👴 How old do I have to be to gamble online?
For you to gamble, you must be at the minimum age of 18. Underage gambling is strictly forbidden, and bookies will ban anyone under 18 who tries to use their services.
About the Authors
William Terry is the author and one of NonStopCasino creators. Being the Doctor of Laws, he knows all aspects of the jurisprudence system in the United Kingdom. Since 2014, when the Gambling Act had been released, Will has graduated from the University of Oxford and dived into the UK online gambling industry. We’re proud to feature his articles on our site and deliver his professional tips to our readers. If you have any questions or want to get advice, please, contact William via e-mail.
Dear readers! My name is Rob Davies and I’m a journalist from the United Kingdom. After graduating from LSE, I started writing articles about the online gambling industry and problem gambling as one part of it. After years of working, I’ve got an invitation from NonStopCasino.org to become one of the authors on the site and share my expertise. I’m available 24/7 so if you have any recommendations/questions that you want me to cover, drop me a line via e-mail or “Contact Page” (mention my name in the “Subject”).
Our professionals highly recommend to follow our 18+ “Responsible Gambling” advice and contact GamCare/Gamstop in case if you are an addicted gambler (links placed below).